I’ve wanted to do some fun makeovers – “Hollywood” inspired. This takes from the retro red lips, and adds a modern twist. It’s the first thing I think of when I think “Hollywood.” Ready? Let’s give it a try!
1. Apply concealer under your eyes and on any blemishes. Blend it in with your finger.
2. Set your entire face with foundation powder.
3. Fill your eyebrows in with powder. I never do this for everyday, but I wanted to show you how it looked if I did.
4. Line your lids with black eyeliner. Make sure they’re even to each other.
5. Curl your eyelashes and apply black mascara on them. I’m using L.A. Colors Bold Lash mascara in Very Black.
6. Now put on your false eyelashes. I tried to use some that blended well with my natural lashes. (But still looked huge.)
7. With the black eyeliner you used before, carefully line the water line of your lower lid, and then apply mascara on the eyelashes.
8. I used a lip stain for this step in a light red color. Line your lips then fill them in with that.
9. Now I’m using a bright red glossy lip tint on my entire lips.
Put on a bit of blush, and now you’re done!
Tip: I wouldn’t wear both the eyes and the lips at the same time; it’s often times too much… unless perhaps you want a black and white photograph?
Be sure to like this post or leave a comment if you’d like to see more “Hollywood from Home” posts!