I’m so glad to be able to FINALLY get another “Hollywood from Home” post after taking a short break from them! This is one of my favorite makeup looks so let’s get started!
1. As usual, start with your foundation and concealer. Brush on some shimmery gold eyeshadow across your entire lid. Blend it so it’s even.
2. Now take some brown eyeshadow and put it on the corners of your eyes.
3.Blend it up and out, but don’t go past the brow bone.
4. Depending on how dark you want the brown to be, you may want to add more. I kept mine pretty soft. Just be sure to blend so you don’t have any harsh edges.
5. If you want, now you’d fill in your eyebrows. Otherwise, skip this step.
6. Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara. I’m using L.A. Colors Bold Lash Mascara in Soft Black. If you wish to add false eyelashes, my suggestion would be to just put some on the corners of your eyes. I decided not to this time.
7. Now use a lipstick that is fairly close to your natural shade of lips, just 1 to 2 shades darker and more pink.
Top Tip: if you have trouble with dry lips, especially during the winter months, exfoliate them before you put on your lipstick. My favorite scrub is a sugar scrub you can find here.
8. Make sure you blot off your lips so you don’t leave a ring of lipstick on anything!
9. Put on some blush, and you’re done!
I’ve seen this makeup look popping up a lot of different places – and the great thing about it is it’s perfect for both day and night!