This is my fifth and final “Hollywood from Home” post. This is not the end of my makeup tutorials, however, but only the end of HfH posts.
This is a popular look that’s “in” right now, and it’s fun!
1. Put on your foundation and concealer first. Then curl your eyelashes and apply mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
2. Outline your lips in a color a few shades darker than your natural lip color. This will give you a good base and a perfect outline. I used a lip tint for this.
3. Now line your lips with either lipstick or a lip liner and fill them in with that as well. I went for a bright, barbie doll kind of pink (I’m ready for summer!).
4. Choose a lip gloss – one in the color of your lip color is good, but you can definitely go with clear.
Put on some blush, and you’re done!
Since this is my last “Hollywood from Home” post, I decided to double it up, and show you a bonus thing.
1. Line your eyes with a black eyeliner on only the top lid. If you wish, you can add some false lashes. I chose not to this time.
2. Since this is a bolder look, choose a darker color.
3. Now put on your lip gloss.
Add some blush, but otherwise, you’re done!