Here’s a really easy and quick makeup tutorial that looks good on everyone!
1. As always, start with your concealer and foundation. Unless you have amazing skin under your eyes, always use the concealer there. It really brightens up your eyes, but make sure to blend it really well.
2. Now line the inside water line of your upper lid with black liner. Also line right in between your eyelashes. This is called tight-lining.
3. Curl your eyelashes from the base to the tips.
4. Brush on mascara on your top lashes and bottom lashes. See how bright and open your eyes look!
5. My lips usually have a lot of color naturally, but if your lips are on the lighter side, then use a natural lip-colored gloss, tint, or stain. Not lipstick or lip liner here – it’s too heavy!
A really nice, more natural look that everyone looks good wearing!
As I always say, if you liked this, PLEASE tell me – it helps me know what to post about!