Hey everyone! It’s me, Miss Fashionista here to help you out with spring trends!
Spring just might be my favorite time of year, so Amara let me do this post – I had to do some major persuading, but here I am finally writing it. Okay, let the fun begin!
Since you all are used to getting just one spring “color”, I’m giving you a fair warning – I’m giving you 12. After all, that’s just what Pantone chose this year! Here they are:
- Meadowlark — it’s a bright yellow.
- Cherry Tomato — well, it’s a cherry tomato color; orangey red.
- Little Boy Blue — think of a blue sky.
- Chili Oil — an “earthy brown based red”.
- Pink Lavender — take a look at my shirt; it’s about the same.
- Blooming Dahlia — a sort of dusty rose color. Sort of.
- Arcadia — think retro aqua-teal.
- Ultra Violet — a bright, yet bold violet color.
- Emperador — mmmm… chocolate.
- Almost Mauve — a light, almost white pinky mauve color. Probably hence the name.
- Spring Crocus — exactly what I think of when I think of that flower; a pretty purple.
- Lime Punch — a bright, slightly greenish yellow; a color that packs a punch.
Okay, before you want to see the actual COLORS, not just DESCRIPTIONS, let me give you the basics, or, the “Classic” color palette for the season.
- Sailor Blue — as its name suggests, it’s blue. More of a navy, to be exact.
- Harbor Mist — “a mid-tone dove gray”.
- Warm Sand — it’s a warm sand color; aka, a light tanish color.
- Coconut Milk — like milk colored, only more off-white, as they describe it.
Okay, okay, okay. Now that you have the main idea, here’s the actual color swatches and all that you need to know about them.
So now that you know what colors to look for, here are some spring trends for this year!
1. Glitter, Sequins and Shine
2. Bold Print Purses
3. Strappy Heels
4. Oversized Plaid Coats
5. Long Delicate Earrings
Well, everyone, that brings my post to a conclusion. I hope you all liked it! And be sure to let me know, because otherwise my competitor, Madame Sophisticated,
will take over the fashion posts!
Thanks again for reading!
Note: The picture(s) I am not selling, making a profit from, or benefiting from these in any way, shape, or form. They are for the sole purpose of enjoyment for the readers. All copyrights remain with the respective owner(s).